Hiring and Retaining Talent: 2021 and Beyond
Join experts at some of Utah’s companies as they explore the top challenges businesses are facing when hiring and retaining talent.
- JD Conway, Head of Talent Acquisition, BambooHR (moderator)
- Chris Farnsworth, VP of Human Resources, dōTERRA International
- Ted Forbes, Founder, Divitius Partners
- Sam Malouf, Co-Founder & CEO, Malouf Companies
- Nadia Letey, President, CBRE
Diversity and Inclusion
Take a look into the importance of diversity, inclusion, and belonging (D.E.I.B) and why it matters for communities.
- Nikki Walker, Director Of Brand Engagement, Domo (moderator)
- Shawn Newell, VP of Business Development, Visible Supply Chain Management
- James Jackson III, Founder, Utah Black Chamber
- Tunisha Brown, Founder, Impact Magazine
- Neelam Chand, Founder & CEO, Shift SLC
B2B: The Future of Collaboration & How it Shapes our Economy
This panel will take a deeper look at how different businesses have worked in partnership to create solutions to some of businesses’ biggest challenges.
- Nathan Paddock, Director of Business Development, Wells Fargo (moderator)
- Katelin Roberts, Executive Director, BioHive
- Brandon Newman, CEO & Co-founder, Xevant
- Ryan Jones, EVP & Chief Lending Officer, Altabank
- Amy Osmond Cook, CMO, Simplus
- Scott Johnson, Founder & CEO, Motivosity
Asset Protection and Lawsuit Prevention
Legally Mine will show you how to stop the threat of lawsuits before they ever get started by protecting your assets in time-tested and proven legal structures. These same structures allow us to help our tax attorneys shave what you would normally pay in income taxes. These are little-known tax helps that have significant case history and have stood the test of time.
- David Mitton, Presenter, Legally Mine